I don’t normally make new year’s resolutions but I feel somehow that this year (after the cancer and all) is special. I’ve been given a new lease of life, and I should embrace it.
Nobody knows what 2021 will bring. But, it can’t be any worse than 2020.
Some of my resolutions (lets call them goals) might seem really easy, and not all that ambitious. Others might seem overly ambitious. It really doesn’t matter, I just need to set some goals, and to shame myself into reaching them.
I have a handful of private ones, but these are my public goals;
- I’m going to run 1000 miles this year
- I’m going to run a sub 60 minute 10km this year
- I’m going to run a half marathon this year
- I’m going to tell my story to 10 million people I’ve never met
- I’m going to write a book
- I’m going to publish a podcast this year
- I’m going to hold a plank for 2 minutes
- I’m going to do 15 pull ups
- I’m going to dead lift double my body weight
- I’m going to complete a crazy challenge
That’s it, just 10 simple goals. But 10 goals that will change my life when I reach them.